 Off-Topic / Debate / 23294
Re: This is where I actually want a gun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:19:26 GMT

Which is probably why I shouldn't be allowed to get one...

Seriously, I'd buy the bullet and pull the trigger.  She was 11 years old.

I’d suggest you let justice take its course; it may transpire that this guy
was/is unstable in some way. Even if he does turn out to be 100% ‘evil’, killing
him after the event will accomplish nothing. Understanding "why" would
accomplish more.

Vigilantism (and the death penalty) has no place in civilised society. One
should only take a life when there is no other option.

Scott A