 Off-Topic / Debate / 23285
23284  |  23286
Subject:
This is where I actually want a gun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:23:15 GMT

Which is probably why I shouldn't be allowed to get one...

Seriously, I'd buy the bullet and pull the trigger.  She was 11 years old.

This guy, if shown that he did it (as all evidence points towards like
surveillence tape and DNA all over his car (supposedly, again)), Just get me a
flight to Florida and I'll manage the execution myself.

He should be dead.  Just like Paul and Karla should both be dead. Why are we
going to waste money incarcerating these people for their miserable excuses
called lives?

It just... frustrates me!

I don't think it's revenge, I think it's justice.  Forget the 'it'll deter
others from doing it', he won't do it again.

I just feel like screaming.

11,

I weep for her and her family.

Dave K