 Off-Topic / Debate / 23309
Re: This is where I actually want a gun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 04:54:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:

   I only wish he could be tortured before his execution.

Which part of the teachings of Christ are you reflecting...I can’t seem to find that part.

Dude, I am imperfect and this is an imperfect world. Somehow, I believe he will come to full judgment for his actions, but probably not in this world. The closest thing I could think of to a fitting judgment here on earth would be to condemn him to the fate of his own crime.

Jesus set the bar very high; higher than I am able to comprehend.

JOHN