 Off-Topic / Debate / 22973
Re: Now that I've had a chance to see the new colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:45:41 GMT

ABS can vary in quality, but it's irrelevant in this example, because MEGABLOKS
aren't made from ABS.

(ABS is "Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene" for those that don't remember... it's
a polystyrene variant/alloy)

What ARE they made of?

I was pretty sure they were ABS too, just a different formulation. Are they made
of some sort of styrene anyway, even if not ABS? SAN maybe? Or something totally
different?

Here's an interesting site for more info

http://www.polymerprocessing.com/polymers/alpha.html