 General / 44497
Re: Now that I've had a chance to see the new colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:15:45 GMT

Fans of TV show "The Simpsons" will remember that a children's focus group
resulted in "Poochie" being added to the fictional "Itchy & Scratchy" show
in Season 8:

---
Focus Group Leader: "How many of you kids would like Itchy & Scratchy to
deal with real-life problems, like the ones you face every day?"

Kids: "Oh, yeah! I would! Great idea! Yeah, that's it!"

Focus Group Leader: "And who would like to see them do just the opposite --
getting into far-out situations involving robots and magic powers? "

Kids: "Me! Yeah! Oh, cool! Yeah, that's what I want!"

Focus Group Leader: "So, you want a realistic, down-to-earth show... that's
completely off-the-wall and swarming with magic robots? "

Kids: [all agreeing, quieter this time] "That's right. Oh yeah, good. "

Milhouse: "And also, you should win things by watching."
---

Depending on how you ask, a child will agree with anything you say. My three
year old daughter will say anything to get a blue lollipop...