 General / 44470
Re: Now that I've had a chance to see the new colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:47:17 GMT

   As the saying goes, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. Also, perhaps TLC should considering focusing more on the opinions of another group that is, although cronologically more advanced than their traditional focus groups have been, are young at heart and have some valid feedback to impart-- namely LUGNet.

I agree! It’s good themes and play value that sell sets; not varying shades of grey in this manner!

Scott A

Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet?