 Off-Topic / Debate / 19298
Re: And now for something completely different...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:42:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leonard Hoffman writes:

perhaps you should enlighten me on what's being proposed.  What research
SHOULD I have done.

Try this search string at Google: "moonbase cost estimates"

The Artemis project may be all wet, but given the several orders of
magnitude difference in their estimates (using commercial grade assumptions)
from NASA's, maybe these numbers of trillions of dollars that have been
tossed around by detractors are all wet.

if you think i'm a luddite, you're not paying attention.

If you think you're not a luddite, you're not paying attention to what you
say. But I digress.