 Off-Topic / Debate / 19283
Re: And now for something completely different...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:31:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leonard Hoffman writes:

umm.. well there's nothing in space now.. I'm afraid we'll have to transport
SOMETHING up there. like maybe some equipment.

perhaps you should enlighten me on what's being proposed.  What research
SHOULD I have done.

www.jpl.nasa.gov

Then you won't be saying things like there is nothing in space now...
:-)

-->Bruce<--