 Off-Topic / Debate / 14464
Re: Girlfriends Guardians!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 21:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Simpson writes:
My advice to you would be to "tread lightly."  If you have a serious
relationship that could last long-term, then with some patience and discretion
you should be able to last until you are both 18 and she is free to chose whom
to see.

She is 18, I am 16... So she is probably old enough to decide that stuff.

Rick