 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2070
Re: Adding part updates (and clone parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:01:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Dave Schuler wrote:
4.  I didn't become aware of BFC-complance until fairly late in the game, so my
earlier parts might not be fully up to snuff, BFC-wise.  I'm working my way
through them, but I can't promise a timeframe.

I wouldn't bother too much about that issue. With a fair computer (P120 and
above) and not any extremely huge models, the difference in rendering time is
hardly noticable. Just add <zero>* BFC NOCERTIFY and you have a really quick and
easy fix to that problem. :)

*) I don't think I can post LDraw code here, so I replaced the zero. :)

My apologies for the delay, but I hadn't realized that there was so much
interest in the clone.dats.  I'll try to get it together within the week.

Thanks.

Dave!

I for one have been eagerly waiting a long time now... :)

/Tore