 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 554
Re: Adding part updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:45:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi wrote:
Let me know what you think of the updated install instructions

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/osxinstall.html

If they are ok, I (or you) can put them on the ldglite site. I guess I
could also put the new directions in the downloadble executable.

I'd switch steps 6 and 7 and maybe add a sentence that explaining
that some options are still only available on the command line for
ldglite and mklist.

I'm also thinking about adding a link to the MegaBlock ldraw library
if I can find it.  The recent color change did away with the whole
Lego "System" concept by introducing subtle incompatibilities.  It
seems like Lego really wants us to mix it up with the clone bricks,
so I'm willing to help them out there.

Don