 Marketplace / Shopping / 5869
Re: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 at E-Toys (back in stock, for now)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:37:09 GMT

OK, they're back in stock, AGAIN, for probably an hour or less.  I've been watching
them appear and disappear rapidly.

At least we know their inventory system is pretty up to date ;-)

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

These buckets are going in and out of stock RAPIDLY.  A friend emailed me this
morning, they were in stock at 8:01am PST.  When I checked at 8:57, they were out.
Just for kicks, I've been reloading the page for the last hour or so, and they just
came back in stock.

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
What coupon?

This was a coupon I got in an E-mail because I am suscribed to their mailing
list.  It came on 11/13 titled "Your $10 Gift Certificate to Shop Early".  It
is a one time only code :-(.  Who knows maybe I was just lucky.

There is also a $5 coupon available to anyone the code is C4539 .

Now... Must find a way to get more $2 Buckets!!

Eric Kingsley

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Glen Tannenbaum writes:
I just saw this and thought people would be interested.  E-Toys is selling
Lego buckets for $2.00 each.  Regular price is $9.99 each.  I don't know if
this is an error but I put in an order anyway.

Damn,

They limit the order to 20 items.  I used a $10 coupon and got 20 buckets • for
$50 which includes shipping.  Woo Hoo!!!

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

--