 Marketplace / Shopping / 5873
Re: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 at E-Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 21:19:54 GMT

I just checked the web site and the buckets are now $7.99, you save $2.00.
Perhaps these numbers got transposed originally?  I guess the good deals are
finally over....:-(

-John

Glen Tannenbaum wrote:

I just saw this and thought people would be interested.  E-Toys is selling
Lego buckets for $2.00 each.  Regular price is $9.99 each.  I don't know if
this is an error but I put in an order anyway.

Happy buying.

Glen