 Marketplace / Shopping / 5899
Re: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 at E-Toys (back in stock, for now)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 15:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Cornell writes:
I just received 20 e-mail notifications that my buckets had shipped.
Each e-mail indicates that one bucket shipped and gives me a UPS tracking
number for each box. Looks like I can expect to get twenty boxes from UPS
next week. Too bad this deal wasn't available last week. I could use the
boxes to pack for my move. :)

My goodness. What is WRONG at eToys??? They weren't this silly previously.
Have they changed fulfillment software? I don't get it. I can remember
getting things from eToys in the past that were packed SOMEWHAT more
sensibly. Not always the best(1), but at least some combination.

1 - how many of you have gotten an order from them with light stuff on the
bottom and heavy on top? How about the ones where there are a lot of small
boxes, all jumbled up in a big box and one piece of cardboard/paper is put
on top, so they all slide around and bash each other up... setbox
bumpercars! (dodgems for our UK friends) No, wait, that last one is TLC too.

++Lar