 Marketplace / Shopping / 5989
Re: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 at E-Toys (back in stock, for now)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 01:11:51 GMT

"Aaron West" <maniac@netwebb.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Some companies just go out of their way to go out of biz!  The eToys
werehose is about 10 minutes from my house, but they still wanted to gouge
me for shipping, so I passed on the Biggest Deal Of The Year.
Aaron, bucketless.

It isn't eToys (although their shipping is high), the USPS charges the same
rate to deliver next door as they do to deliver across the country.  I think
eToys has several warehouses.  I know there is one on Hwy. 29 just north on
Danville in southern Virginia.  Querying the USPS tracking on my buckets,
mine shipped from Danville and I live in North Carolina which makes sense.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com