 Marketplace / Shopping / 5850
5849  |  5851
Subject:
etoys Shipping Charges (was Re: Lego Buckets on Sale...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 00:37:18 GMT

wmccaul@horizonhouse.com (Wayne McCaul) wrote in <G4FJF3.HBt@lugnet.com>:

I have a question about the shipping: Am I correct that EACH individual
item has a seperate shipping cost?

Yes,  but there's also a maximum (depending on destination and speed).  I
ordered 15 buckets,  and 20 small sets,  and the total for shipping was $20
for surface (and they're *really* gonna take a bath on shipping:  the order
status page says they're going to split it into 15 boxes!!).

I'm just trying to figure out how many to get and I can't seem
to find it on the page (although I may be blind).

You're not blind:  the info isn't listed on the "about shipping charges"
page.  There are only two ways to find out about the maximum:

   a. Go through the checkout line,  or
   b. read lugnet  ;-)

Ran