 Marketplace / Shopping / 5895
Re: Shipping comments (wasRe: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 14:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Doug Finney writes:
What's wrong with those airpocket things? Not as flexible as peanuts or
bubblewrap, I'll agree, but great for filling up large spaces in boxes.
Twenty boxes worth is probably more than enough though. :-)

Not at one per box!

I agree with you Doug, these are about the best way to take up space in
boxes when weight is your main concern. I love them and am glad to get them,
I use them up on overseas packages faster than I can keep them around, while
my piles of shredded newspaper/catalogs from inbound packages eventually
overflow and get thrown away.

FUT shipping

++Lar