 Marketplace / Shopping / 5894
Re: Shipping comments (wasRe: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 14:12:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
I can't believe they are sending these out one per box!!Well, at least I'll
have plenty of boxes to ship out brickbay(1) parts in :-)

What kind of packing material are they sending? Popcorn/peanuts, bubble, brown
paper or those awful airpocket things?

It comes with the airpocket things. One per box.

-Rich
Looking for discontinued sets MISB?
http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com
80+ sets available