 Marketplace / Shopping / 5903
RE: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 at E-Toys (back in stock, for now)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 17:03:34 GMT

The first 10 of mine arrived USPS today. Actually, 8 arrived
yesterday but they wouldn't all fit in the package guy's car so
he just left a slip saying I had packages to pick up at the post
office. He dropped off 2 more just after I got back from the
post office. I didn't warn him there were still 10 more coming.
:-)

Of the 10, 3 are of the "large enough for two buckets" variety.
And I now understand the complaint about the air-pillow padding.
These things are huge! I don't generally pack boxes with that
much dead space in them, though I may have to start...

Doug

Are your going out UPS or USPS? My email says US priority mail,
with a tracking
number, which I think means they stuck confirmation delivery on
it, 20 x 3.55=
$71.00!!!!!

My poor mail lady, she drives this little tiny jeep. Once though, when I
received a few large boxes from DYA, they called at 8:00am to say
they were
sending over a driver (in a bigger truck) to deliver my packages.

Julie