 Marketplace / Shopping / 5890
RE: Shipping comments (wasRe: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 05:19:17 GMT

What's wrong with those airpocket things? Not as flexible as peanuts or
bubblewrap, I'll agree, but great for filling up large spaces in boxes.
Twenty boxes worth is probably more than enough though. :-)

Doug

Those awful airpocket things.  The rest of mine shipped and i didn't get
charged any more than the original $20 shipping... though, i wonder if
each charge was charged to my card separately, I don't really care, just
curious is all.  For those who are interested, I should have a complete
inventory of the set up tommorrow.

Julie Krenz wrote:

I can't believe they are sending these out one per box!!Well, • at least I'll
have plenty of boxes to ship out brickbay(1) parts in :-)

What kind of packing material are they sending? • Popcorn/peanuts, bubble, brown
paper or those awful airpocket things?

Julie
(1) Opening again next week

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jennifer L. Boger writes:

I got 6 of mine today, but of the 15 i ordered, i was told that only 11
shipped... i've so far been charged the full $20 shipping, and i've
still got a few yet to be sent... I hope i don't get charged any
additional shipping.

fyi, my first 6 arrived in 6 separate boxes, of 3 different sizes... a
couple of which were definetly large enough to hold 2 of the buckets
each :/

Cary Clark wrote:

I got my first 14 buckets today. Each one was shipped • separately: given the
cost of the box, the packing material, and the USPS • shipping, eToys is
really taking a bath on this one. All came off the same line • at the same
location, but five different packers signed the forms. The • e-mails indicate
that 16 have been shipped so far.

Cary