 Marketplace / Shopping / 5888
5887  |  5889
Subject:
Shipping comments (wasRe: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:42:27 GMT

I can't believe they are sending these out one per box!!Well, at least I'll
have plenty of boxes to ship out brickbay(1) parts in :-)

What kind of packing material are they sending? Popcorn/peanuts, bubble, brown
paper or those awful airpocket things?

Julie
(1) Opening again next week

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jennifer L. Boger writes:

I got 6 of mine today, but of the 15 i ordered, i was told that only 11
shipped... i've so far been charged the full $20 shipping, and i've
still got a few yet to be sent... I hope i don't get charged any
additional shipping.

fyi, my first 6 arrived in 6 separate boxes, of 3 different sizes... a
couple of which were definetly large enough to hold 2 of the buckets
each :/

Cary Clark wrote:

I got my first 14 buckets today. Each one was shipped separately: given the
cost of the box, the packing material, and the USPS shipping, eToys is
really taking a bath on this one. All came off the same line at the same
location, but five different packers signed the forms. The e-mails indicate
that 16 have been shipped so far.

Cary