 Marketplace / Shopping / 5902
Re: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 at E-Toys (back in stock, for now)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 16:55:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
Are your going out UPS or USPS? My email says US priority mail, with a
tracking number, which I think means they stuck confirmation delivery on it,
20 x 3.55=$71.00!!!!!

I put one box on my Postal Scale and it weighed more than 2lbs. So that would
make it $4.65 x 15= $69.75 on my order of 15 buckets, which totalled $50.00!!!
I wonder if this type of thing is why the stock is down 97% from the high? John

My poor mail lady, she drives this little tiny jeep. Once though, when I
received a few large boxes from DYA, they called at 8:00am to say they were
sending over a driver (in a bigger truck) to deliver my packages.

Julie