 Marketplace / Shopping / 5868
Re: (US only) Who didn't go door busting today?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:18:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
I have not gone either, I am enjoying a paid day off with no relatives to go
to see. : )

I'm not going out, not to shop for Lego stuff anyway.  I'm in Nashville
staying with relatives and even though Rachael and I have gotten up for the
5am rush for the last 4 years we skipped it this year.  Just nothing worth
rushing for - especially on the Lego side of things.

We're going to go out, have a nice breakfast, then go see a movie or two
instead.