 Marketplace / Shopping / 2791
Re: Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:58:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

8479 Bar Code Multi Set 159.99
Ditto, MSRP 164.. HOWEVER this is hard to come by and if you like green
beams there aren't many other ways to get many.

According to Technica (see
<http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/axle/axle_2.html>), this set has
*green* cross-axles (I wouldn't know, my only copy is hidden away, waiting for
my son's birthday).  Those axles would more reason to nab this set.

Steve