 Marketplace / Shopping / 2673
Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 03:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matthew Teets writes:

I'm afraid I don't know the number, but its the premium shopping outlet in
Dawsonville, Georgia.  If anyone would post the number for the rest of the
group here I would sure appreciate it.

here's a link to the number

http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=2035

Good Luck!