 Marketplace / Shopping / 2757
Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia has NO black thunders left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 21:10:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I talked to someone who said he was the manager and he said he was
toying with the idea of hiring a person to: post to Lugnet when
something new came in, then man the phones to handle the calls.

Tell him to stop toying and do it!  I know that I will.  If anyone is planning
on calling them, then PLEASE suggest it.  If he gets a bunch of people from
lugnet to suggest this, then he would be crazy not to hire someone.
-Ben Cox