 Marketplace / Shopping / 2725
Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 02:35:41 GMT

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:24:34 GMT, "Mike Walsh"
<mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote:

They also found another case of 6038 sets so they have something like 70
more of them.  Sounds like the market will be flooded with 6038 sets.  I
also bought two of the 6038 sets to trade but they generated zero response
from the LUGNET/RTL community so I ended up putting them up on eBay.  They
went for about $20 (far more than I thought they would).  I wonder what the
influx of this set on the market will do to prices ...

CRAP.  I hope they have some 6038's left tomorrow (just called - the
number IS (706) 216-2800 - right? and they are closed).  I thought
there was some bruhaha over the outlets shipping sets to people from a
while back so I ignored this.

If they have 70 now count on them having quite a few less than that
tomorrow.  I haven't bought much of anything this season and I feel
like stocking up.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?