 Marketplace / Shopping / 2754
Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia has a few black thunders left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:06:14 GMT

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:31:31 GMT, Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com>
wrote:

They HAD 12 left, they're gone now...

I *think* I ordered 20 6038's yesterday.  The man I spoke to was very
helpful and polite.  I'm a little concerned because I haven't seen an
indication on my X.com account that the charge was run through (should
be around $160 or so).  How long does it normally take for them to
actually make a charge?  He said they would most likely go out that
day...

I wonder how much of their business is coming from the online
community now?  Something tells me they don't normally make $1400 from
the sale of one set in a few hours from walk-in business...

Maybe someone should offer to set them up with a website and an online
ordering system?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?