 Marketplace / Shopping / 2766
Re: Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 06:19:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
8299 Search Sub with CD rom 27.99
This is about THE cheapest way to get any pneumo. AND lots of yellow
beams. You're probably safe from me as I got 20 when S@H was discounting
them... Anyone want the CDs? yours for cost of postage.

Is there anything good on the CD?  I got the sub without the CD when S@H was
discounting them..

8479 Bar Code Multi Set 159.99
Ditto, MSRP 164.. HOWEVER this is hard to come by and if you like green
beams there aren't many other ways to get many.

That came down in price since I was last there..It was over $200 which is
[a lot] more than it was at S@H ($164).

Michael Hader
http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~mhader/lego