 Marketplace / Shopping / 2793
Re: Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:18:56 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

8479 Bar Code Multi Set 159.99
Ditto, MSRP 164.. HOWEVER this is hard to come by and if you like green
beams there aren't many other ways to get many.

According to Technica (see
<http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/axle/axle_2.html>), this set has
*green* cross-axles (I wouldn't know, my only copy is hidden away, waiting for
my son's birthday).  Those axles would more reason to nab this set.

Steve

Yes, it does. I know of green, black and white. Any other colors?

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!