 Marketplace / Shopping / 2777
Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia has NO black thunders left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:20:45 GMT

Well the question is, are we a BIG enough market to keep a person busy
full time? Or would we be willing to conform to the hours a part timer
kept?

Only one way to find that out :)

Yup.

Bring it on, baby... :-)

Maybe they could hire a full-timer who did other stuff when the orders
weren't flooding in?
I sure hope they could hire a full-timer...I am going to find out Monday
morning to see if they would be williing to hire me. I live in Atlanta and am
a student at GA Tech (not in school this semester) and really need a job.

Will let everyone know,

Craig Livingston
Member of DixieLUG
clivin007@aol.com