 Marketplace / Shopping / 2722
Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:24:34 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote in message <38A33626.AB5FC42C@netscape.com>...
What was the price on the 1821s (they didn't note that one when I called, • and I had
them go through most of the Discount section and read set #s off to me)? • It's a
nice parts set.

When I was at the Georgia store about a month ago they had some 1821 sets
for $7.99 - I bought two.  It is a great set for vehicle parts and also
comes with a baseplate.  When I called (this afternoon) they still had some.

They also found another case of 6038 sets so they have something like 70
more of them.  Sounds like the market will be flooded with 6038 sets.  I
also bought two of the 6038 sets to trade but they generated zero response
from the LUGNET/RTL community so I ended up putting them up on eBay.  They
went for about $20 (far more than I thought they would).  I wonder what the
influx of this set on the market will do to prices ...

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Mike