 Marketplace / Shopping / 2769
Re: Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:52:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
8479 Bar Code Multi Set 159.99
Ditto, MSRP 164.. HOWEVER this is hard to come by and if you like green
beams there aren't many other ways to get many.

Hmm, that 164.00 sounds suspicious.  Some of the numbers (typically ones
ending in .00) were originally entered by LouZ long ago for the original
Pause resource, and a number like 164.00 would've been the marked-up S@H
price.  I'm guessing the 'real' MSRP wouldda been 159.99 or 149.99...?

8456 Fiber Optic Multi Set 55.99
MSRP 74 so that's a good break...

Hmm, that one looks suspicious too.  I think the real MSRP mighta been 69.99
or a bit less on that.  Hmm.  Anyone know?

That's all for now.
Again, thanks!

Yeah!  Way!

By the way, the store appreciates the orders (Holy cow
you should have seen the shipping boxes stacked up today)

Bwahaha! That's good to know.

Pretty great!!

--Todd