 Marketplace / Shopping / 2727
Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 03:28:32 GMT

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 03:10:30 GMT, "Shiri" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

If they have 70 now count on them having quite a few less than that
tomorrow.  I haven't bought much of anything this season and I feel
like stocking up.

Noooo! Please, don't buy them out! I need those! I just want two, for gosh
sake, this is the closest possibility for me to get any WP figs anytime soon
(and at a normal price).
Please leave a couple for me... ;-)

If they have 70 when I call they will definitely have at least 2 when
I'm done.  :)  Maybe even 5.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?