 Marketplace / Shopping / 2761
Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia has NO black thunders left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 02:32:58 GMT

Tony Kilaras wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38A5F819.276F04C8@voyager.net>...
Well the question is, are we a BIG enough market to keep a person busy
full time? Or would we be willing to conform to the hours a part timer
kept?

Only one way to find that out :)

Yup.

Bring it on, baby... :-)