 Marketplace / Shopping / 2652
2651  |  2653
Subject:
Lego Outlet in Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 04:02:04 GMT

Just returned this weekend from the Lego Outlet in Dawsonville.  3 things
caught my eye on this trip because of their age.  There could have been other
stuff, but these 3 seemed the most unlikely finds (All catalogs in them are in
Japanese so I assume they must have been overstock.)

6038 Wolfpack Renegades - $6.87 (castle)
1815 Paridisa Lifeguard - $4.99 (paridisa)
6278 Enchanted Island - $34.59 (pirates)

All of them said "disc" in front of them on the receipt (Discontinued?) so
obviously there probably isn't a limitless supply, but there were at least 20
of the smaller sets and at least 10 of the larger.

Matt