 Marketplace / Shopping / 2734
Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:53:20 GMT

BTW, my wife wants to go out with a friend shopping tomorrow so I'm taking my
daughter back up there.  When I come back I'll try to provide a quick
inventory of the store (whatever I can get through while corraling a 2 year
old.) so that if there's anything someones missing they can give a call.  My
order will probably be technic, then lego, then duplo.  Anyone interested in
the other stuff like key chains, clothing, storage boxes?  They also carry
some Belville and Scala.

Matt

Just returned this weekend from the Lego Outlet in Dawsonville.  3 things
caught my eye on this trip because of their age.  There could have been other
stuff, but these 3 seemed the most unlikely finds (All catalogs in them are • in
Japanese so I assume they must have been overstock.)

6038 Wolfpack Renegades - $6.87 (castle)
1815 Paridisa Lifeguard - $4.99 (paridisa)
6278 Enchanted Island - $34.59 (pirates)

All of them said "disc" in front of them on the receipt (Discontinued?) so
obviously there probably isn't a limitless supply, but there were at least 20
of the smaller sets and at least 10 of the larger.

Matt

I no longer need anyone to pick these up, I called the store and got the
quantities I wanted of each one. Thanks. However if someone went and got them
based on my asking for them, drop me a note, my offer will be made good.

I got some other goodies too...

++lar