 Marketplace / Shopping / 2651
Re: Found Discounted 5978; and Clearance Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 03:18:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I don't think you guys really want to know the answer to why the US
stores seem to be more concerned with moving merchandise out and why
they can afford to give steeper discounts to get stuff to happen, do
you?

If you really, really, really do, ask again in off-topic.debate and I'll
tell you my theory. But you're probably not going to like it.

Sure, I'll bite!  Head on over to off-topic.debate . . .