 Marketplace / Shopping / 2790
Re: End of Clearance Stock?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:44:41 GMT

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:00:09 GMT, Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net>
wrote:

o Massive mark-down and we just missed it. It happens. One sunday
morning, the local store slashed the price on a big stack of Ninja
Fortress. I grabbed 10. There were two left. They did not last the day.
It happens.

This DOES happen, and if it does and you're not there on the day it
happens you miss out.  I know this because I've been lucky enough to
happen upon those random sidewalk sales or huge markdowns just as they
started (or right after) and clear the store out.

I've also made it just a little too late, to see other people carrying
off the motherload I had just missed.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?