 Marketplace / Shopping / 2786
Re: End of Clearance Stock?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:47:06 GMT

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:27:10 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Mike Walsh wrote:

Anyone else seen anything similar?

Yes.

I thought maybe the blimps got marked down in the Kentwood WalMart and
someone snarfed them, but they sure disappeared. Ditto for the Advent
Calendars... The combo pack seems stuck at 14, I finally gave in and
bought 2 (for which Mike S will no doubt yell at me)

Nah, I even broke my own rules and bought some stuff at a local
Wal-Mart last night.  Surprised that anything was left considering all
of the other Knoxville-area Legomaniacs probably have 10x the free
time I have and a lot lower (higher?) standards when it comes to
prices...

I picked up the following:

5 6093 Ninja Flying Fortress $39.00 each  (not the best price (got
8-10 of them last year for $25, I think) but I have yet to uncover a
bag of parts I need to send to a few of my JABA regulars and rather
than make them wait a year for me to sort through all my boxes I just
bought the sets that have the parts I needed)

12 5837 Oasis Ambush for $3.00 each

4  6033 Treasure Transport for $2.00 each

Not the most spectacular haul, but I did get a lot of parts in the
colors a few of my regular buyers are looking for.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?