 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14230
14229  |  14231
Subject:
New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:34:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After a long period of unavailability..

** LUGNET logo t-shirts are back! **
A limited run will be offered for sale at BrickFest. And this time - by popular
demand - the shirts are black! Todd and I will set up with 100 black shirts and
about 50 that are of a color called 'Pebble' which is kinda like tan. All are
Hanes Beefy-Tees, 100-percent cotton and will be available in sizes M-3X, with
majority being XL. Prics haven't been set yet. A few shirts will be put aside
for prize nights. :-)

** When these are gone, they're gone! **
Right now, we have no plans to ship more shirts by mail after the event. And
while some may be sold through CafePress later, those will be white and printed
via a transfer method (as opposed to professional screen-printing).

I made a sample pic to show you. (Keep in mind, this is not a real shirt
silhouette, and the distance from image to shirt edges changes with the shirts'
size.) The printed area is about 9" x 13".
http://www.baseplate.com/lugnet/sample-black.gif

** These shirts are printed with 8 inks! **

Well, it'll look like 7 colors because one ink is a standard base coat for dark
shirts. But I picked out a bright red, very dark red, warm yellow, brown,
bright blue, black, and white. I had to substitute black for where I'd have put
dark blue because their presses can't go beyond 8 screens, and I really wanted
to keep those black lines in and around the logo, even if on a black shirt;
because when the shirt fades, I want the logo to remain crisp and complete. If
we ever print on light colored or white shirts later, we can use the dark blue
(because we won't need white for type).

Well, we REALLY hope you'll like 'em.
:-)

-Suz