 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14237
Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 05:26:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Barnes writes:
Why so few! :(

Because I'm poor.

Glad I am going to be there Friday, 'cos the Saturday and Sunday crowd will
get slim pickin's.

Any advantage being a lugnet member, or is it a free for all?

I wasn't imagining it'd be all that chaotic for shoppers..
What sort of advantage do you mean?

Members perhaps get first dibs if you run out??? I'm just guessing at what
might have been meant.

I'm waiting until there's a collared shirt, I'm not a big T person. Maybe
next year?