 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14238
Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:16:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
After a long period of unavailability..

** LUGNET logo t-shirts are back! **
A limited run will be offered for sale at BrickFest. • [snip]

-Suz

Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin

Please, please PLEASE think of a way to make these available to all LUGNET
members, not just the few that happen to live in the USoA. CafePress is a
good idea.
Howabout you ask us how many of us will buy one of those black T's and then
(after receiving our money) have them printed and shipped?
I would gladly pay in advance to show of the great LUGNET logo around these
parts. The Netherlands, that is.

Mark "M.C.Esscher was born here, you know" de Kock