 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14308
Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:38:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Wilson writes:
sheree rosenkrantz wrote in message ...
I think  Lugnet logo PATCHES are a great idea.  I would be interested in a
couple.

Me too! I'd buy several patches for different uses. Great idea Tom!

Me too!  I bought one each of Suz's shirts at BF and I'd buy patches too.

But I still think that a LUGNET branded LEGO set would be a real money maker.
Ideally it would be made by LEGO, but it wouldn't have to be.  It could be a
more sophisticated Collection Enrichment Kit or something.

Chris