 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14247
Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:49:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
[...]
I'm waiting until there's a collared shirt, I'm not a big T person.

I'd prefer to embroider any collared shirts, and I'd want to use really nice
shirts. Better ones than what CafePress offers.

How much would you expect/hope me to charge for something like that? what
colors would you like? because I can look into this too.

It depends on the underlying shirt quality. MichLTC got very inexpensive
underlying shirts and came under 20 USD each. (well under on our recent
second run because we paid the setup fee in the first run)...

I prefer to pay more and get a thicker, more well made shirt. Stay under 30
if you can, and I'll think it's reasonable.

NELUG did a nice job on their offerings.
(My NELUG shirt is one of my favs to wear, btw) :-D

I like it. I also like my GMLTC shirt, my NGLTC shirt and my MichLTC shirts
too though. I would like to get as many different ones as I can...

-Suz