 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14274
Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:50:31 GMT

First, thank you, Suzanne, for all your efforts on this. And in general, for
keeping LUGNET up and running.

My post was only meant to show that their is interest in future runs of this
shirt.

I echo Tom's sentiments - don't get stuck behind a table. Make it easy on YOU.

BTW, as long as I'm at it, thanks for posting the pictures of minifig
creations at baseplate.com - they've been inspiring!

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115