 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14254
Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:53:41 GMT

Suz,

Talk to John Neal.  He's done many shirts for different groups, I'm sure you
could work something out with him.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:
Markassius wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

After a long period of unavailability..
** LUGNET logo t-shirts are back! **
A limited run will be offered for sale at BrickFest.

Howabout you ask us how many of us will buy one of those black T's and then
(after receiving our money) have them printed and shipped?
I would gladly pay in advance to show of the great LUGNET logo around these
parts. The Netherlands, that is.

I definately second that!
Would gladly pay upfront, perhaps some joint shipping could be set up to
make the proces easier for Suzanne?

Jan-Albert van Ree

Wow, I didn't know there was so much interest. And I didn't mean to say that
LUGNET would never, ever sell shirts. Just not at this point in time, due to • my
having so many other responsibilities.

Help with shirts is on my list of needs, just not with high priority:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/helpwanted
I was thinking that perhaps a member of the community with access to • facilities
could inexpensively produce shirts and then distribute them too, splitting
profits with LUGNET. It'd be some work for us up front to okay shirt quality,
iron out details, etc. But I have received offers of printing help from people
over the years, and could contact them again. see what they say.

Another option is to use cafepress, but as mentioned, they have only white, • are
expensive, and we're having trouble matching colors.

The option of making more shirts like the black ones at BF, and my shipping
them out, isn't great because they were also very expensive shirts.

There are other options, of course, and I'll definitely give this all some • more
thought! Meanwhile we'll see how it goes with this batch. The printing was a
real experiment.

comments/suggestions welcome.

-Suz