 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14259
Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:08:26 GMT

Yes, he's one of the folks I alluded to below.

-Suz

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Stangl writes:
Suz,

Talk to John Neal.  He's done many shirts for different groups, I'm sure you
could work something out with him.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
[..]
Help with shirts is on my list of needs, just not with high priority:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/helpwanted
I was thinking that perhaps a member of the community with access to
facilities could inexpensively produce shirts and then distribute them too,
splitting profits with LUGNET. It'd be some work for us up front to okay
shirt quality, iron out details, etc. But I have received offers of printing
help from people over the years, and could contact them again. see what they
say.[...]