 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14256
Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:12:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Thomas Stangl writes:
Suz,

Talk to John Neal.  He's done many shirts for different groups, I'm sure you
could work something out with him.

If what you want can be screen printed, he's your guy. He does good work and
his side of the profits is going to a good cause... him... not some big company.