 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14231
14230  |  14232
Subject:
New Bricksburg Depot Discounts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:49:14 GMT

Come one, come all, and help me pay for my certification exams :-)

The new discounts at Bricksburg Depot are:

60% of parts
35% off official (TLC released) sets
15% off my custom fire apparatus kits

Thanks for looking (and buying :-),